CCF members are a part of a special group of families, service providers, and community leaders who all share the same goal of improving family and community life in Woonsocket.
Membership benefits include:
- Ability to participate in all after-school enrichment and summer programming
- Option to register your child in the Hope Street Childcare Program
- Opportunities to participate in financial literacy workshops and individual counseling services on topics such as budgeting, banking, using credit wisely, credit reports and credit scores, identity theft and avoiding scams.
- Complimentary Invitation to CCF’s “Members Only” Holiday Open House
- Invitation to CCF’s Annual Dinner
- Free Subscription to CCF’s newsletter “Connections”
$10 a year for individuals
$15 a year for families
$30+ a year for businesses/organizations (based on number of employees)
If you want to pay for your membership by check or cash, click below to download a printable form that you can mail in or drop off at our office.
Purchase Membership Here
FREE Workshops cover career readiness and Diabetes Prevention (Press Release)
NRI Career Academy Workforce Training Program (More Info)
Diabetes Prevention Program (More Info)